Motor Carriers (MC)
with their own Authority
At Plano Trucker we know exactly what it is like to find your next load to keep your truck rolling! If you are still driving a truck and dispatching yourself or multiple trucks then we know for sure the frustration level you experience. Driving and making a lot of phone calls is not fun. You probably have found that most loads you try to book will offer unattractive pay. The best loads get booked quickly. Most well-paying loads do not last more than 1 or 2 minutes before being booked by another carrier.
Based on our experience, we have to make many phone calls and send multiple emails to the shippers and brokers before we can book well-paying freight.
In order to do this constant monitoring of the freight market is required. We understand that driving and making 30-40 phone calls is a very difficult task. That is where we can help! Just let us know where you would like to go and we’ll put our best effort to find you a load and negotiate best possible rate for you. We shall book it and take care of any necessary paperwork (like carrier set up packages). This way you can concentrate on driving while we are taking care of your logistical needs.
Full Service Dispatching Program
Assigned Dedicated Dispatcher
- Daily Conversation about current market and best load available
- We find the best loads, negotiate best rates, set appointments and receive the rate confirmation
- We find loads that meet your needs, book the load and receive the rate confirmation
- We can offer routing and suggest fueling options along planned route
- We work hard getting updated Rate Confirmations from brokers for charges like detention and layover.
- We manage the load all the way through to delivery, gathering all signed bills of lading or proof of delivery documents, receipts, lumper payments…..
- We can send all completed electronic documents ready for payment to you, your accountant, your factoring company or invoice the broker for payment on your behalf.
- We can customize all of our services to meet your needs.
- We will have daily and weekly meetings to make sure we are meeting your revenue targets to include.